Welcome to 695 Harbour St. Port Elgin.
Walk directly across the street to the sandy beaches of Port Elgin's main beach.
695 Harbour St. Port Elgin is a two storey, four bedroom cottage with two full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed and the other three bedrooms each have a double bed.
Fully renovated, immaculate and tastefully decorated on a large lot, the cottage is very well suited for a family of 8. This cottage has a firm no pet policy.
Enjoy the backyard with a gazebo, patio set and propane BBQ. Ffor your convenience there is a second large fridge in the shed.
Watch the sunsets from the enclosed porch for a fantastic end to the day!
This bright cottage is in a great location for your family, no driving necessary for the back and forth to the beach. Your family will enjoy this four bedroom beauty. Make 695 Harbour St. your next Home Away From Home destination.
Check the AVAILABILITY page for Summer Availability & Rates and complete the Reservation Request on the same page to book.
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- 3 bedrooms with double beds
- Upstairs 3 piece bathroom (shower)
- Main floor 4 piece bathroom
- Pull Out Couch in Living room
- Gas Fireplace in LIving room
- Washer and Dryer
- Flat Screen TV
- Propane BBQ with extra tank
- 2nd fridge in shed
- Insulated front Porch
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Games Room
- Directly across from the Port Elgin Main Beach and Mini Golf
- Maximum occupancy: 8 including children
Owners Dawn and Bob
Have you stayed at 695 Harbour St.? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.