Welcome to 695 Harbour St. Port Elgin.
Walk directly across the street on the sandy beaches of Port Elgin public beach.
695 Harbour St. Port Elgin is a four bedroom – 3 double beds and 1 queen master, two full bathrooms, two storey cottage.
Fully renovated, immaculate and tastefully decorated on a large lot cottage is very well suited for a family of 8. This cottage has a “No Pet Policy”.
Enjoy the backyard with a gazebo, patio set and propane BBQ. And for your convenience there is a second large fridge in the shed.
Watch the sunsets from the enclosed porch. What a fantastic end to the day!
This bright cottage is in a great location for your family, no driving necessary for the back and forth to the beach. Your family will enjoy this four bedroom beauty. Make 695 Harbour St. your next home away from home.ca destination.
- 3 bedrooms with double beds
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Upstairs 3 piece bathroom (shower)
- Main Floor 4 piece bathroom
- Pull Out Couch in Living room
- Gas Fireplace in LIving room
- Washer and Dryer
- Flat Screen TV
- Propane BBQ with extra tank
- 2nd fridge in shed
- Insulated front Porch
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Games Room
- Directly across from the Port Elgin Public Beach and Mini Golf
Owners Dawn and Bob
Have you stayed at 695 Harbour St.? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.