Enjoy a private location in Southampton.
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac and a 10-minute walk to the South Street Sand Beach and fabulous Lake Huron Sunsets, Balsam Beach House is a charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom vacation rental. The space is fresh, modern and bright with hardwood floors, an open concept kitchen, dining and living room. There is a walk-out from the dining area to the back deck which features a gas BBQ and an outdoor dining space. The large fully fenced yard is great for relaxing, sunbathing, games and features a firepit with lounge chairs for those summer evenings under the stars.
The master suite is huge, and includes a queen bed, large double closet, private sitting area, and a sliding door walk-out to the back deck. The second bedroom is tranquil, relaxing, and looks out onto the large backyard. It has a vintage wrought iron double bed and lots of closet space. The third bedroom is quaint and cozy, also with views of the yard. It has two twin beds which are suitable for both kids and adults. The 4 piece Bathroom features a large soaking tub and a stand up shower.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- An open concept and fully outfitted kitchen which looks onto both the dining room and living room, featuring a breakfast bar with seating for 3.
- An open concept dining room with charming vintage dining table and seating for 4 with option to add 2 additional chairs for a total of 6.
- Electric fireplace (ambiance only, no heat) in dining room.
- Cozy living room with large comfortable couch, plus 3 additional chairs for cozy nights in watching TV or playing games.
- Unlimited wifi
- Smart TV
- Gas furnace in winter to keep you warm and cozy.
- Air conditioning in summer to keep you cool.
- Full 4-piece bathroom, with large tub and separate shower.
- Washer and dryer for your use in basement.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed, large dresser, and wall of large closets
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed, large dresser and 2 closets
- Bedroom 3 – 2 twin beds, and dresser
- All beds outfitted in lovely cotton bedding, with duvets and pillows.
- Fresh bath towels provided for each guest.
- Bring your own favourite Beach Towels
- Large deck at the back with gas BBQ, and dining space with large table, seating for 4 with option to add 2 additional chairs for a total of 6.
- Small front porch.
- Fire-pit in backyard with 4 comfy surrounding chairs.
- Grass front yard and back yard that are perfect for both relaxation and play.
- Shed to store your bikes and beach gear (please note: no bikes or beach gear are provided).
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Friday to Friday rentals. Strict 7 night minimum.
- Pets only allowed with pre-approval at time of registration.
- NO parties
- NO smoking
- NO vaping
- No cannabis
- Hand soap, dishwasher pods, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper provided.
$3,000 per week
$200 cleaning fee, which includes freshly laundered linens and towels.
Max 6 persons
Have you stayed at Balsam Beach House? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.