Beautiful, spacious, fully-renovated Southampton home, steps from the river, lake and downtown High Street. Available year-round. Sleeps 6 in 3 large private bedrooms; master bedroom features a queen sized bed, high ceilings, huge windows, two closets and lots of natural light. Large, open-concept kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite counters and everything you need for a comfortable stay away from home. New, high-efficiency washer and dryer on the main floor. Large, fully-fenced backyard with a covered porch, stone fire pit and trampoline!
This property has a strict no smoking policy
- 3 Bedroom Master: Queen Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom 3: Double
- 1.5 bath
- Master Bedroom has Window AC
- Covered porch with dining area and comfortable seating
- Large, fully-fenced back yard
- 100 metres to the Saugeen River, harbour and fishing
- 250 metres to Lake Huron shores
- 300 metres to High Street shops, cafes, restaurants (downtown Southampton)
- 400 metres to Southampton beach boardwalk
Have you stayed at The Thomson House? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.