Beautiful, spacious, fully-renovated Southampton home, steps from the river, lake and downtown High Street. Available year-round. Sleeps 6 in 3 large private bedrooms; master bedroom features a queen sized bed, high ceilings, huge windows, two closets and lots of natural light. Large, open-concept kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite counters and everything you need for a comfortable stay away from home. New, high-efficiency washer and dryer on the main floor. Large, fully-fenced backyard with a covered porch, stone fire pit and trampoline!
This property has a strict no smoking policy.
This property is fully booked for summer 2019, but has openings during the off season. Please fill out the Booking Form on the Availability Page to request off season rentals.
- 3 Bedroom Master: Queen Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom 3: Double
- 1.5 bath
- Master Bedroom has Window AC
- Covered porch with dining area and comfortable seating
- Large, fully-fenced back yard
- 100 metres to the Saugeen River, harbour and fishing
- 250 metres to Lake Huron shores
- 300 metres to High Street shops, cafes, restaurants (downtown Southampton)
- 400 metres to Southampton beach boardwalk
Have you stayed at The Thomson House? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.