Garden Home, 602 Creekwood Dr. Southampton is an executive, luxury, private vacation home.
This executive vacation home is fully booked for summer 2018, but does have availability in the fall.
602 Creekwood Drive is a bungalow style vacation home, with hardwood floors in common areas and carpeted bedrooms. Garden Home features three bedrooms: master with a king sized bed and ensuite bath, second & third bedrooms each have a queen sized bed. This home has two full bathrooms, with a Jacuzzi corner tub in the master ensuite. The open concept kitchen has high end cupboards solid surface countertops and stainless appliances. The living room is also open to the dining area and has a gas fireplace and leather furniture. This bright tastefully decorated executive vacation home is suited for a family looking to vacation in Southampton. The fully professionally landscaped back yard features an outdoor kitchen with stainless natural gas BBQ and mini fridge to complete your outdoor kitchen. Also for outdoor entertaining a large patio set, fire pit and outdoor seating area.
Garden Home has a double car garage and a concrete driveway that allows parking for four vehicles and is in a quiet neighborhood, backing on to a green space. This executive luxury vacation home is only 2 ½ minutes from the beautiful sandy beaches in Southampton.
This executive luxury vacation home is serviced with central heat and air, town services, alarm system and sprinkler system.
Maximum occupancy of 6.
Check the AVAILABILITY page for Summer 2019 Availability & Rates and complete the Reservation Request on the same page to book.
Make Garden Home Executive Private Vacation Home 602 Creekwood Drive your next Home Away From Home destination in the Saugeen Shores area. Port Elgin, Southampton is the destination for all seasons.
- Master Bedroom - king sized bed with ensuite bath
- 2nd Bedroom - queen sized bed
- 3rd Bedroom - queen sized Bed
- 2nd bathroom - full bathroom
- Open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Outdoor Kitchen with natural gas BBQ and mini fridge
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Parking: 4 vehicles
- Golfing in Grey and Bruce Counties
- Antique Shops in Bruce County
- Lighthouses along the Lake Huron Shoreline
- Southampton Art School
- Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
- Many local festivals in the Grey and Bruce Counties
- Local Car Shows
- Explore the many unique small locally owned shops on the main streets of Port Elgin and Southampton
- There are a large variety of restaurants in both communities, come taste the local flavor of Port Elgin and Southampton
Booking now for the summer season 2019 – don't miss out – experience local executive luxury
Have you stayed at Garden Home? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.