Log Home – Front Porch – Big Yard
Beautiful, well constructed log home near the Saugeen River on the corner of Turner and Rankin Streets in Southampton. Watch the world go by from the front porch or enjoy the privacy of the back deck with BBQ and patio set.
Spacious, comfortable, open concept. Main level has fully equipped kitchen, dining area and ample seating to relax by the fireplace or watch tv.
Working from home – no problem! This house has three different desks for you to choose from. One on the main level and two in the basement.
Need to get away from someone else in the house – no problem! Basement family room has a second tv and comfy couches.
Walk to Foodland for your groceries.
- Master: Queen 2nd level
- Bedroom 2: Queen 2nd level
- Bedroom 3: Queen 2nd level
- Bedroom 4: two twin basement
- Bathroom 1: Main Level – Shower, Toilet, Vanity
- Bathroom 3: 2nd level – Tub, Toilet, Vanity
Gas Fire places on main level and basement
- Multiple spaces to work from home – 2 desks in basement and 1 off the kitchen
- Beautifully constructed log cabin
- Steps to the river
- Covered front porch
- BBQ on back deck
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Claw foot tub in 2nd level bathroom
- Spacious, Well Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher, Drip and Keurig coffee makers
- 2 Smart TVs - main level & basement with BluRay players
- Level Lot – large yard
- No Smoking
- No Vaping
- No Cannibis
- Parking Spots: 4
Have you stayed at Canadian Peaks? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.