You will vacation stress free in this ideal lakefront escape.
Beachside Escape is a luxurious 6000 square foot, five bedroom, four bath executive home. This three-story executive cottage is your perfect Lake Huron retreat and is a true beachfront cottage. Enjoy miles of sandy beach along Lake Huron's coastline.
The neutral decor is elegant and the furnishings refined. The open-concept design is bathed in natural light with unobstructed lake views from numerous windows in this three level walkout. Port Elgin’s splendid sunsets paint the sky over the lake.
The front yard has eight heavy duty plastic Muskoka chairs surrounding an outdoor fire pit with the sound of the water lapping at the shore in the background. Dock your boat at the Port Elgin Harbour, a quick beachside walk from the cottage, and enjoy some time out on Lake Huron.
Memories will be framed by the wall of windows in the cathedral ceiling Living Room and the Dining Room patio doors open to the large deck with glass panel balusters. The second main floor bedroom, two upstairs and two lower level bedrooms share this vista.
Entertain family, friends, guests or business associates, there is plenty of room for everyone. This exquisite Beach House is well suited for families vacationing together. Enjoy a picturesque reunion.
- Master Bedroom - king sized bed with ensuite bath - main level
- Bedroom 2 - queen sized bed - upper level
- Bedroom 3 - 2 queen sized beds - upper level
- Bedroom 4 - queen sized bed - lower level
- Bedroom 5 - queen sized bed- lower level
- Theatre Room with 8 foot screen, high definition and surround sound seats 6
- Central Air
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Open, fully equipped kitchen with an island and stainless appliances
- Large dining table for entertaining eight
- Leather furniture in both living room and theatre room
- 5 LED HD TVs with cable
- Bar Fridge in Main Floor Bar Closet
- Games room with ping pong table
- 8 heavy duty plastic muskoka chairs around the fire pit
- New large BBQ
- Large Outdoor Patio Set
- Fully fenced oversized yard on water side with locking gates
- Double, extra long, garage for your boat or vehicles, parking for 6 cars
- Security system
- Two water heaters, municipal water and sewer
- Maximum of 12 guests
Don’t miss out!
Check the AVAILABILITY page for Summer Availability & Rates and complete the Reservation Request on the same page to book. .
Beachside Escape is a four season vacation retreat. Enjoy winter fun in Ontario. Bring your sleds (snowmobiles) up and ride right from the oversized garage on some of the best trails anywhere. Other winter sport options include: cross country skiing, snowshoeing the local trails and downhill skiing (just a 1 hour 15 minutes away). There are plenty of other winter events and attractions. Consider visiting at a different times of the year for totally different Ontario experiences.
Beachside Escape is within walking distance to Port Elgin's downtown with shopping and dining options for all.
We invite you to share our beachfront community, Saugeen Shores, on Lake Huron just 2 ½ hours WNW of Toronto.
Some of the activities available in the Municipality of Saugeen Shores, the towns of Port Elgin & Southampton and Saugeen Township, on Lake Huron.
- Ride Port Elgin & North Shore Miniature Steam Train
- Golf (5 courses, 90 holes, within 5 minute drive and 8 more within 30 minutes)
- Hike the Bruce Trail
- Cycle the trails of Saugeen Shores or Bruce County, right from your door and go for miles
- Sunset Cruise
- Bird Watch at MacGregor Provincial Park
- Visit the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
- Explore Antique Shops in Bruce & Grey counties
- Visit local gardens open to the public
- Bruce County self driving lighthouse tour
- Southampton Art School classes
- Enroll the kids in summer music camp
- Visit local artisans
- Browse our quaint shops and restaurants and cafes
- Summer hockey camp
- Gymnastic Camp
- Shop at the Port Elgin Tourist Associations Wednesday Summer Flea Market
- Port Elgin BIA's Wednesday Farmer's Market
- Cruise to the Thursday night car show under the Canadian Flag in Southampton
- And of course, come enjoy our safe, clean, clear, sandy beaches in Saugeen Shores
Make your next vacation at Beachside Escape a home away from home experience!
Have you stayed at Beachside Escape? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.