A spacious beach holiday awaits!
Watch the boats sail in and out of Port Elgin Harbour from the upper level full-length balcony. Enjoy the BBQ and outdoor dining on the main floor deck. Perfect for family gatherings, this two-story holiday house is tucked away from the main streets. And the sandy beach is just a few minutes stroll away. Indulge in a Jacuzzi tub. Plenty of room for everyone with three bedrooms (one with adjoining den). This vacation property is excellent for families who want to walk to the beach or the splash pad at the park with swings for the kids. Walk to the harbour and enjoy boat watching.
Check the AVAILABILITY page for Summer Availability & Rates and complete the Reservation Request on the same page.
Looking for a winter wonderland experience? Beachcombers’ Haven is fully winterized with two gas fireplaces. It’s within easy walking distance to cross-country ski trials, tobogganing hills, and a short drive to MacGregor Point Provincial Park which features cross country ski trails and an elliptical skating rink through the forest. For off season rentals please inquire through the Reservation Request.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms, (sleeps maximum 8 in summer)
- 1 room with queen bed (with window AC unit)
- 1 room with queen bed and adjoining den with double pull- out couch ( with window AC unit)
- 1 room 2 twin beds
- 1 bathrooms upstairs with Jacuzzi tub,
- 1 bathroom on main floor with brand new walk in shower
- Full-length balcony and gated deck
- Outdoor Patio Set on deck and propane BBQ
- 4 patio doors facing the Harbour
- Main floor hardwood floors
- Open concept living room dining room
- Washer / Dryer
- Flat Screen TV with Wi-Fi (no cable)
- Parking for two cars
Have you stayed at Beachcombers Haven? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.